Monday, April 23, 2007

The other pregnacy...

I had this dream on this saturday, in the dream my mother was waiting for one baby (one brother or siter mine), that she was very happy with this. I had received this notice when I was at the mall whith my friends.
I stayed normal, not happy or sad. I just stayed there walking with my friends. After that my mother went to the mall and I could her happiness, after that we went to home.


* If it was true, I should be happy. However, it should not bo so good, because my mother is tring to pass in a selection process, and for this she is studying very hard. So if she had a baby, she must to 'stop' of study, and it could not be so cool, but until with this, that baby it will be loved. Like this, if this dream was true it went to change completely my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home