Thursday, April 12, 2007

Incrible dreams

I don't have a lot of dreams in my life, so I will talk about dreams of some peoples that I know, than see and have funny:

Snakes at home: that was a dream of my mother and there a lot of snakes were at home, so she was very scared looking for me and I very relax, saying that was everything ok, and she very despaired, than after she woke up.
Analyzing dreams => Snake = A snake ready to strike means treachery from one you least expected; killing it means victory over enemies.


Pregnant without a father: this dream were made by my friend of school and there my other friend was waitting for a baby that anyone knew who was the father, but just me had this information. It was a very crazy dream don't you think?
*it was someone that was passing for a different fase on the life

Old dog: that is other dream made from my mother, and there my mother was walking with a dog that she had when she was child, but in this dream the dog is black not whit (like originals).

4 Comments:

Blogger Lila Gonzaga said...

Snakes at home?
Oh my God!
I dreamed with snakes too, but my dream was terrible!

:D

1:18 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I had a dream once that I saw snakes everywhere too!

What do you think it means that your mother dreamed of you as the calm one and that your friend dreamt that you were the person with the information?

1:18 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Rafael, did you check in the dream interpretation dictionaries to see what snakes and pregnancy mean in dreams?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home