Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CRAZY DREAM! ... Or not...

I had this dream when I was 9 nine wears old, that's (I think) the only dream that I remember, because I don't have a lot of dreams in my life. So this dream began right this way.
It was me and one of my friend, on top of the wall of a very big castle seing a parade of soldiers, when someone shouted at us to go down of the wall, we ran a lot to this person don't cacth us.
Next day I went to a bar, near of the castle talking with friends, when the mother of my friend (a real friend until today) was trying to catch me. (While this in the real life, I have received a oficial ball very good of my father, that I liked very much it) So it came one time that I stayed enclosed, and when she was ready to catch me I throw my official ball to the air and a very high light came, and than I wake up.
When I was nine years old, this dream made me scared, but today I laugh a lot about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Eduarda Emerenciano said...

that's a crazy dream...
:S

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home