Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Was it a premonition? If it was, it was the worse...

One day I dreamed that I was just talking with the father of a my real friend of the build, but I didn't understand this, because I never talk wiht him. I thought strange but I agree with it, I thought, it was just a dream.
However one week after, on day 06/06/2006, when I came of the scool I had the notice that the father of my friend (Alberto) was dead. He had a cardiac arrest, I cried a lot and I didn't came this day to the ABA because I went to him burial. I never had gone to this situation, that is to uncofortable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lila Gonzaga said...

Does it really happen?
:O

My God!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

How sad!! It's nice that you got to know him in a dream though!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home